Photo Gallery | Photo Gallery: Yazoo County house fire
YAZOO CITY, MS (WLBT) - Skycopter 3 got these images of a trailer that caught fire on Graball Freerun Road in Yazoo City Monday morning.
A woman, her mother, her two daughters and four grandchildren lived in the home, according to a family member.
A family member tells WLBT an electrical plug started the fire in a bedroom. There were no human injuries, but the family lost their pet bird, two guinea pigs and dog, Uno, in the fire.
All of the family’s clothes and furniture were destroyed.
The family says the American Red Cross responded and is offering aid.
Copyright 2011 WLBT. All rights reserved.